Warung Bebas

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some pretty epic voucher codes!

Just read one of those emails from VoucherCodes.co.uk and was pleasantly surprised to see some rather fantastic offers in there I had to share! It's not like I can afford to shop at the moment, so let me know if you snap anything up and I can live vicariously through you guys. Sigh! 

The link to all of the codes is HERE, but here are a few of my faveys:

♥ 20% of Urban Outfitters using the code VC20UK

♥ 20% off Clothing at Tesco using XX-VC20OFF

♥ 20% off at Elemis using VC04JUL11 

♥ 15% off at Figleaves plus free delivery using FIGVC15

♥ 15% off at Look Fantastic plus free delivery using A1F5FL

♥ Free delivery at Debenhams using SH45 (Great for snapping up some H! by Henry Holland bits!)

(Some terms and conditions apply so check them out here - most state you can't use them on sale, and some only have a short period of time left.)

Hope this blog doesn't sound spammy but I thought these codes, especially the UO one, were worth sharing. Especially seeing as UO were one of the only shops not to offer a discount in that online shopping feature in the latest Look mag! Obviously VoucherCodes.co.uk knew how to twist their leg! 

Enjoy on my behalf, guys!! Hate you a bit...

♥ 

0 comments em “Some pretty epic voucher codes!”

Post a Comment

 

gem and jam Copyright © 2014 Fast Money -- Powered by Blogger